Copyright and Usage
We takle every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate. However, the The River Sourth Esk Catchment Area Partnership cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of content. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
The material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The copyright protected material (other than departmental or agency logos) may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence
This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
Any enquiries regarding the use and re-use of this information resource should be sent to email@example.com
The permission to reproduce protected material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The video material featured on our website is, in general, subject to copyright.
The Blog section
User-submitted material in the Blog section of the site is subject to and may not be reproduced without the permission of its author.
By submitting material, you grant the Department the right to reproduce, edit, publish and broadcast it. This right is non-exclusive, and you are not prevented from reusing your own submitted material elsewhere. You retain copyright in your work, and you may not reproduce other users' submitted material without their explicit permission.
The copying and use of the Community and Local Government logo and related logos is not permitted without prior approval in writing from the relevant Local Government. Permission requests should be directed to Angus Council. Tell them who you are, the organisation you represent (if any), how and why you wish to use their logo. Please include your contact details, including name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail.
Linking policy - Hyperlinks to us
We welcome hypertext links to this site. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on our website. We do not object to you linking directly to our information. However, we do not permit the use of our logos as promotional or hypertext objects.
Hyperlinks from us
We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website.
Information about all users
The website does not capture or store personal information from site visitors without their knowledge, other than to log the user's IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit to the site and the type of web browser used, the numbers and frequency of visitors to the site and its pages. We only use such data in aggregate form. This collective data helps us determine how much visitors and participants use specific parts of our site, so we can improve its operation and appeal.
Acceptable use of comments
By submitting a comment in any section of our site, which includes our blog, you agree to abide by the following rules. These rules are designed to ensure participants feel comfortable and equal in the online discussion and keen to take part, and that the discussion meets its objectives.
- Be respectful of others. Debates may be lively but taking part should be a positive experience for all participants. Comments should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. No reference should be made to the personality of other participants nor should attacks be made on an individual's character
- Stay on-topic. Your comment should be within scope of the topic under discussion. Please don't post messages that are unrelated to the forum, blog, webchat or wiki discussion you are contributing to.
- Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristic. Don't swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don't break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify the Department for Communities and Local Government against any liability arising from its publication.
- Don't post personal information - addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- Don't engage in 'spamming'. Please don't add the same comment in more than one place, or more than once to the same discussion.
- Don't advertise. You can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment. No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided. All links submitted must be appropriate for a general audience, and must not link the site to material that is obscene, defamatory or inciting to hatred or violence.
- Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation. Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
- Don't post in a language other than English.
- Avoid being party political - this site is not about point-scoring. Comments used for party political purposes cannot be published for propriety reasons.
- Under 16? - If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before commenting. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
- Be concise - other users are more likely to read your contribution if it is concise, and for this reason we don't generally publish commentslonger than 100-200 words.
The decision to publish comments received via this site remains at our discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will not be published.
While we make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, it is always wise for users to run an anti virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material from this or any other website.